Diablo Blanco Leopard gecko for sale
Diablo Blanco Leopard Geckos for sale
Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby leopard geckos – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
At geckofire.com all of our reptiles for sale, including our geckos for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7-day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits. All of our orders ship via UPS or FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be crested gecko breeders as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to checkout all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard geckos for sale, crested gecko for sale, gargoyle gecko for sale.
All photos are for reference and are not of the animal you will be receiving. We go by age, not size, as each animal grows at its own rate. Hatchlings are 1-3 months, juveniles are 3.5-6 months, young adults are 6 months. Our biologist will send an animal from whatever end of that age range we have available at that time. We do our best to sex the reptiles we sell, however, we cannot guarantee sex for anything that is purchased other than adults. We are accurate on most juveniles and hatchlings, but we do make mistakes as some animals do not show their sex as early as others, depending on many factors.
Browse our Gecko Inventory!
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day: (555) 343 456 7891
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
- African Fat-Tail Gecko care sheet
- African Fat-Tail Gecko Diet
- African Fat-Tail Gecko Habitat
- African Fat-Tail Gecko Morphs for sale
- African Fat-Tail Gecko Substrate
- Chameleons for sale
- Chinese Cave Geckos For Sale
- Crested Gecko Care
- Crested Gecko diet
- Crested Gecko Habitats
- Crested Gecko Temperature & Lighting
- Crested Geckos For Sale
- Crested Geckos For Sale
- Gargoyle Gecko Care Sheet
- Gargoyle Gecko Diet
- Gargoyle Gecko Temperament
- Gargoyle Gecko Temperature
- Gargoyle Geckos For Sale
- Geckos For Sale Online | Gecko Breeder | Gecko Fire
- Japanese Cave Geckos For Sale
- Leopard Gecko Breeder
- Leopard gecko care sheet
- Leopard gecko diet
- Leopard Gecko Morphs
- Leopard Geckos For Sale
- My account
- No categories